The most exclusive and spectacular starting your holiday. Is a private transfers by a luxury helicopter, enjoying the stunning snowscape of the 3 Valleys (Les Trois Vallées). The helicopters land at Courchevel Airport, located more than 2000 meters altitude. Landing at this airport is an unforgettable experience as it only has one runway of 535 meters long by 40 meters wide and a gradient of 18.5%. Thanks to its location at the edge of the mountain, the views from here are some of the most spectacular of the Three Valleys.
For its particular characteristics, Courchevel Airport is only open to small private planes and helicopters, for which there is no risk to land here. The airport has been well known throughout the world thanks to the James Bond film "Tomorrow Never Dies", where they filmed some scenes.
All clients that request will be collected from the airport by a high-end car, which will take you to the door of your accommodation, hotel, chalet or apartment.
• Flight times are approximate and may vary depending on several factors.
• Tourists are required to provide a complete list of passengers 48 hours prior to departure.
• Information required: full name of each passenger, date of birth, passport. Documents must be submitted to the staff prior to departure. Passengers without identification documents are not allowed and paid for the service, no refund.
The flight time begins when the plant engine and to a complete stop.
Please be at the departure point 30 minutes before the designated departure time.
• The Grand Selection and helicopter port must receive written confirmation of these terms.
• You must get written confirmation of availability of the helicopter on the selected date.
Confirm the booking by paying the entire cost of the lot.
• Payments with VISA +3%, AMEX+5%, Bank cheques are not accepted, only cash payment or Bank transfer.
The price does not include:
• Additional costs for services not included in this proposal.
• The excess of flight time, regardless of reason.
• Exceeding the planned amount of gasoline.
• Please note that payment for the service is calculated based on the total number of occupied seats. Individual places may not be sold by The Grand Selection, a helicopter landing port or anyone else.
All prices are based on information provided by the client. At the end of the trip payment is made taking into account the actual time of flight and the desired additional services.
The Grand Selection & Aviation will provide technical control of the helicopter and get acquainted with the rules of flight safety.
Conditions of Cancellation:
• If the booking is cancelled 15 to 7 days before the planned departure, returns 70% of the cost.
• If the booking is cancelled within 7 days – 48 hours prior to the departure, 50% of the cost.
• If the booking is cancelled less than 48 hours before the scheduled departure, returns 25% of the cost.
• Cancellation on the day of departure or if the passenger can't arrive at the appointed time of departure, 100% of payment is withheld, that is paid for the service with no refund!
P. S: the Prices are valid for 10 days from the date of publication.
If you have questions or comments, please contact us and we will answer and advice!
Thank you! Enjoy the journey with The Grand Selection & Aviation!